by Neil Nedley
It’s one thing to get a recommendation for improving your health from a friend, a magazine, or the news media. It’s quite another to get recommendations that are proven to work by science.
This colorful and highly illustrated book presents a wide scope of directly usable, positively proven health facts for preventing and treating many diseases and conditions. Tips on how to achieve and maintain good health by natural means, avoiding or minimizing the use of prescription drugs, are also given.
This book is not based on singular case studies, which can be misleading, but on countless scientific studies conducted around the world, many of which involve large groups of individuals with widely varying lifestyles. These studies are combined with the latest medical knowledge of lifestyle factors to provide the basis for the information and advice given. Dr. Nedley has successfully treated his patients over many years using these proven principles.
This book is a must for people with high blood pressure, blocked arteries, cancer, chronic fatigue, diabetes, and osteoporosis, plus many other diseases and afflictions. Common myths about nutrition, alcohol consumption, and food supplements are presented.
Many other health-related topics such as how to strengthen your immune system, overcome addictions, increase reasoning ability, cope with stress, and enhance your child’s mental and physical potential, are included.
For the price of a 15 minute doctor’s visit, you will obtain not the latest unproven diet fad, or fictional health claim, but true and amazing facts that you can rely on.
What Questions will be Answered?
- What are the seven health habits that can give you a body that is much younger than your actual age? Pg. 3,4
- What should every heart disease patient know before consenting to surgery? Pg. 92
- What are the nine ways to reduce your blood pressure without medication? Pg. 144
- What is the simple number one priority for healthy living? Pg. 339
- What is a better alternative to sugar? Pg. 187
- What is the one single food group that decreases intellectual ability? Pg. 276
- What reactions occur within the body when too much protein is consumed? Pg. 150-165
- What are the seven warning signals of cancer that may indeed save your life? Pg. 13
- What are the proven benefits and risks of female hormone supplementations? Pg. 525
- What foods and other substances can dramatically reduce cancer risk? Pg. 33-43
- What is milk, your friend or foe? Pg. 237
- What are the two primary lines of defense against cancer? Pg. 47-48
- What is the best kept secret for preventing cancer? Pg. 47-48
- What really causes disease of the heart and blood vessels? Pg. 55-86
- What vitamins and nutrients are essential in reducing heart disease? Pg. 71-78
- What is the ideal basic-four diet plan? Pg. 66 * What exactly is diabetes? Pg. 172-173
- What are the two necessary elements that can control diabetes naturally? Pg. 178-179
- What are the potential dangers of Melatonin pills? Pg. 198-200
- What can you do to completely avoid contracting an animal disease? Pg. 231
- What is the best food for enhancing your front lobe function? Pg. 277
- What is the one type of meditation that is healthy for your entire brain, including the frontal lobe? Pg. 279
- What is the surprising real cause of 10,000 homicides, 70,000 rapes, and 70,000 injurious assaults each year? Pg. 308
- What is the association between this common beverage and HIV? Pg. 353
- What is a common cause of stroke in young adults? Pg. 432
- How can arthritis, psoriasis, colitis, Crohn’s, and depression be alleviated by certain foods? Pg. 114
- How can the real underlying cause of heart disease be reversed? Pg. 91-108
- How can you dramatically reduce your blood cholesterol without pills or prescription drugs? Pg. 64-76, 162-164
- How can certain protein foods build up your immune system? Pg. 159
- How can you slow your aging process, or speed it up? Pg. 1-8
- How can you consistently get a good night’s sleep without drugs? Pg. 193-207, 501-503
- How will smoking decrease your quality of life? Pg. 397
- How can HIV be stopped from progressing to AIDS? Pg. 354
- How do our dietary choices directly impact the environment? Pg. 471-483
- How much fat should you eat if you have artery disease? Pg. 99, 100, 108
- How much does your health depend upon heredity versus lifestyle and what interplay is there between the two? Pg. 1-8
Over 500 Full Color Charts and Illustrations, Fully Referenced.
Infobase CD-ROM Compatible with Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
Also Compatible with Mac OS 10.5.x and higher, Intel processors only.
This CD-ROM work only with computers. It is not audio recordings of the text being read or “books on CD” and will not work in audio CD players.
|Media Mail Shipping||Yes|