Standard Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program Kit
When depression enters your life, it doesn’t have to be thought of as a life-long condition, or even tolerated. Depression and anxiety is reversible! Dr. Nedley’s Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program has successfully helped many patients not only identify and correct the cause of depression, but improve overall mental health.
This program has traditionally been conducted through both an outpatient clinic and a 10-day residential program. Now you, too, can participate in this life-changing program in the comfort of your own home!
Join Dr. Nedley in this eight-part series recorded in front of a live audience, and learn the keys of the Twenty-Week Turn Around as you walk step by step through this comprehensive program.
You’ll also hear from people who have struggled with depression and/or anxiety, and reclaimed their lives, as they share which aspects of the program benefited them most. Using the workbook filled with in-depth exercises and slides from Dr. Nedley’s presentations, you will find all the help you need to begin your path to recovery.
A Complete Map for Your Journey
Dr. Nedley designed this program to be comprehensive. Those following the complete regimen will need the DVD series, a workbook, the textbook, and three books which will provide additional assigned readings to reinforce lessons from the DVD presentations and workbook exercises.
The primary textbook for this program is Dr. Nedley’s Depression: the Way Out. This book contains valuable knowledge that is the foundations of the Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program presentations and workbook exercises.
Additional reading assignments are drawn from the books Telling Yourself the Truth and SOS: Help for Emotions, written by experts in the field of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
CBT focuses on eliminating self-defeating behavior by replacing negative thinking patterns with realistic beliefs about oneself and the world. CBT is the only form of psychotherapy that has been scientifically proven to work better than a placebo in treating major depression.
Recommended reading also includes Dr. Nedley's new book on emotional intelligence and peak mental performance, The Lost Art of Thinking. Click Here to learn more.
We offer three options for ordering the Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program.
The Basic Pack includes:
* Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program DVD Series by Dr. Neil Nedley
* One (1) Depression and Anxiety Recovery Workbook by Dr. Neil Nedley
The Standard Kit includes:
* Everything in the Basic Pack, PLUS
* Depression: the Way Out textbook by Dr. Neil Nedley
* SOS: Help for Emotions by Lynn Clark, PhD
* Telling Yourself the Truth by William Backus and Marie Chapian
* Psalms and Proverbs in the Amplified Translation
* A CD of Classical Music
* Depression, Anxiety, and EQ Assessment online test, to take before and after the program. (Please submit your birth date in the comment section and if a written test is desired, please make you request in the comment section as well.
The Complete Kit includes:
* Everything in the Basic Pack and the Standard kit, PLUS
* Garmin Vivofit 2
* goLITE BLU Energy Light by Philips
Although those desiring the most benefit will want to obtain all the required reading materials and do all the workbook assignments, each of the resources in the product packs are also available individually.
|Media Mail Shipping||No|